COMPASS Symposium 2022:
Digital Health Ecosystems
May 6, 2022
Rocco Forte – The Charles Hotel, Munich
8:30am - 4:30pm
DIGITAL HEALTH ECOSYSTEMS:
Collaboration and technologies
for better outcomes
At our 6th goetzpartners COMPASS event on May 6, we debated the future and opportunities of digital health ecosystems, following the two guiding questions:
- A new breed of eHealth players is challenging the established providers - what are the strategies to avoid a ‘Kodak moment’?
- Will ‘hybrid healthcare’ fulfil its promises to improve patient care and economics, or mainly add costs to already over-stretched health budgets?
We have discussed these topics in a multi stakeholder format, similar to previous events convened by the goetzpartners Healthcare team. Our event brings companies, investors, policy-makers, healthcare experts and industry leaders together to provide a valuable insight into the rapid evolution of digital health to meet the needs of modern healthcare. The goetzpartners COMPASS events are invaluable opportunities for people working and investing in all areas of healthcare to present and discuss the current industry issues, network and build professional collaborations. Bringing together key opinion leaders and decision-makers, the events aim to provide a unique insight into healthcare industry trends and investment landscape.
PANEL#1: Disruptors vs. Incumbents: A new breed of eHealth players is challenging the established providers - what are the strategies to avoid a ‘Kodak moment’?
• Prof. Dr. Christoph Herborn, Board member Asklepios Kliniken
NETWORKING & COFFEE BREAK
PANEL #2: The eHealth bottom-line: Will ‘hybrid healthcare’ fulfil its promises to improve patient care and economics, or mainly add costs to already over-stretched health budgets?
• Dr. Roman Rittweger, CEO ottonova
NETWORKING: round table discussions
• The cloud hospital: How IT and automation transform the care
NETWORKING: 1-on-1 meetings